- 250g cream cheese
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp dijon
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 can (124g) Club Des Millionnaires Skinless Boneless Sardines in Water, flaked
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Tarragon, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add all ingredients (minus the sardines, lemon zest, parmesan and tarragon) to a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, mix everything by hand but make sure the garlic is well minced. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put dip into an oven proof ceramic dish or skillet, top with the flaked sardines and parmesan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with lemon zest, tarragon and cracked black pepper.