Spears & Fishes Sandwiches
Spears and Fishes Sandwiches are a perfect tasty treat for lunch or a light dinner! Blanched asparagus spears and wild sardines are topped with garlic, lemon zest and parsley. Serve on your favourite toasted bread and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes: it’s that simple!
- 1 can (125 g) Club Des Millionnaires Brisling Sardines in Olive Oil, drained
- 2 tbsp, chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp, grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp, finely chopped garlic
- 4 slices toasted bread (½ inch thick)
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 16 asparagus spears, blanched
- Cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- Combine parsley, lemon peel and garlic; set aside. Brush toast with olive oil.
- On each slice of toast, arrange 4 asparagus spears and ¼ can of sardines. Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve with knives and forks