Anchovy Toast with Ricotta and Carrots
- 8 pieces sourdough, toasted
- 8 multi-coloured carrots (or regular carrots)
- 3 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 Club Des Millionnaires anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- ⅛ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandolin, slice the carrots into long, thin ribbons and set aside in a bowl. Cover the carrots in boiling water and add the vinegar and 1 tsp salt. Let sit for 15 minutes to soften the carrots. Drain and pat dry.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the ricotta with the garlic and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the ricotta evenly on the toasts and top with the carrots ribbons and anchovy.
- Garnish with fresh dill and black pepper.