Toasted Focaccia with Anchovy-Ricotta Spread
- 3 ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta
- 8 fillets Club Des Millionnaires Anchovies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, finely minced
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup dill, finely chopped
- ½ cup pine nuts, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 pieces focaccia
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add ricotta, anchovy filets, and lemon juice to a bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the tomatoes in ½ tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- To make the gremolata, mix parsley, dill, pine nuts, garlic, lemon zest, and 1 tbsp olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the focaccia with 2 tbsp olive oil and toast on a grill pan or cast iron pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt.
- Spread the anchovy-ricotta mixture on the focaccia. Top with tomatoes and gremolata and serve.