Gorgonzola Sardine Bites On Fresh Fig
Gorgonzola Sardine Bites On Fresh Figs are an easy and luxurious appetizer you can serve to impress your friends and family.
- 10 fresh figs
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 6 oz gorgonzola
- 1 can (106g) Club Des Millionnaires Brisling Sardines in Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Maldon salt and cracked black pepper
- Turn on broiler.
- Cut the figs in half and season with chili flakes. Place a piece of gorgonzola and a piece of sardine on each fig half.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until warm and bubbling. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with honey. Finish with maldon salt and cracked black pepper. Regular sea salt works as well.