Herby Anchovy Butter
- 125g unsalted butter, room temperature and softened
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 8 Club Des Millionnaires Anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp water, room temperature
- ⅛ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the butter mixture for 2 minutes on low. Turn the speed up to high and whip for an additional 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Season with cracked pepper.
- Transfer to a small bowl and top with fresh basil. Serve with bread, crostini or fresh radishes.