Sardine Salad Sandwich
Easy to make, satisfying, and healthy. This is not your average sandwich – it’s a taste and texture party on bread. And you’re invited!
- 1 can (106g) Millionnaires Wild Brisling Sardines Mediterranean, drained
- 2 pieces sourdough, toasted
- ⅛ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp mayo
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp chives, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprouts, to garnish
- Toast your sourdough and set aside.
- Add the sardines, red onion, mayo, lemon juice, celery and dill to a large mixing bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sardine salad to both pieces of toast to make 2 open faced sandwiches.
- Garnish with feta, chives, sprouts and serve.