- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large leek, white part only, thinly sliced and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 Club Des Millionnaires anchovy fillets
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 ½ cups arborio rice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 lemon, zest and juice (roughly 4 tbsp juice)
- 1 cup parmesan, (½ grated, ½ shaved)
- 3 cans (80g) Ocean’s Solid Light Tuna in Basil-Infused Oil, not drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the leek and saute for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the garlic, anchovy, capers and green peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the rice to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until the rice turns translucent. Turn the heat to medium-high, add the wine and bring to a gentle simmer. Stir frequently until all of the wine is absorbed.
- Turn heat down to medium and add the chicken broth, ½ cup at a time. Stir until absorbed before adding more broth. This whole process should take about 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and add in lemon juice, ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese and tuna (with the basil-infused oil). Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and finish with cracked black pepper, basil, shaved parmesan and lemon zest.