Anchovy Creamy Caesar
Romaine lettuce, croutons, and bacon bits have never been bathed in a Caesar Salad Dressing this good! Pour over the Caesar salad base and toss well to get a bite out of this deliciousness in every forkful! Garnish with shredded parmesan for that final tasty touch.
- 6 Club Des Millionnaires Anchovy Fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- ½ cup oil (olive or corn)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice (use vinegar if preferred)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and mix at the highest speed until creamy.
- Wash and dry romaine lettuce and top with bacon bits, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add creamy Caesar sauce and toss.