Anchovy Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large russet potatoes
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- 1 can (50g) Club Des Millionnaires anchovy fillets, drained, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- Peel potatoes, place in a large pot and cover with cold salted water. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Once potatoes are drained, melt butter in a small pan over low heat with the anchovies. Once melted, whisk in the cream and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, remove from heat.
- Pour the butter mixture over the potatoes and mash using a fork or a potato masher. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives and serve.