Salmon Quinoa Salad with Anchovy Dressing
Our Salmon Quinoa Salad with Anchovy Dressing combines delicious ingredients for a protein-packed meal!
Drizzle the delicious, savoury anchovy dressing over freshly cooked quinoa, salmon chunks and veggies to create this salad. This recipe is a great healthy weeknight dinner idea, and also works for meal preps.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli or broccolini, florets
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 1 can (170g) Gold Seal Sockeye Salmon Skinless Boneless
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup radicchio, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted, to garnish
- ½ cup parmesan, grated to garnish
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, rough chopped
- 4 Club Des Millionaires Anchovy Fillets
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook the quinoa according to directions on package.
- Toss broccoli florets in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by adding everything into a blender.
- While quinoa is still warm, mix with remaining salad ingredients and dressing. Finish with parmesan and pine nuts.