Sardine Summer Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Try this tasty Sardine Summer Salad with Orange Vinaigrette for a refreshing burst of flavour, protein, and vitamin C! Everything you could want in a summer salad: beautiful greens, juicy oranges, creamy avocado, and yummy mushrooms pair perfectly with savoury sardines. Serve on its own or as a side salad for lunch or dinner!
- 1 can (125 g) Club Des Millionnaires Wild Sardines in Olive Oil, drained
- 2 quarts loosely packed salad greens
- 2 peeled and segmented oranges
- 8oz blanched, sliced green beans
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- Orange vinaigrette dressing
- Arrange greens, oranges, beans, avocado, mushrooms and sardines on four dinner plates.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
- Whisk together 1/3 cup olive oil, 3 tbsp orange juice, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives and 1 tsp grated fresh orange peel. Season with salt.