Spring Seafood Salad with Wild Rice
A medley of crunchy vegetables and wild rice come together to let the seafood in this salad shine. Finished with a zesty dijon dressing to make every bite of this an irresistible one. Make Spring Seafood Salad with Wild Rice for lunch or dinner when you want a quick and healthy meal!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook rice according to instructions on the package.
- Blanch green beans by simmering in boiling water for 2 minutes before plunging in an ice bath. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.